Birthday Cake
Birthday Girl
First MLB Game

Ok, I have been inspired by my friend Mariah who has a 3 year old and 9 month old triplets. She is great at keeping up her blog and networking with all her friends and family. I am not sure how she does it! But I am going to try to follow her lead.
So here is a brief update on the Sharps over the last few months. McKinney is ONE! That happened way to fast. She is also in school now and loving it! It has been almost a month and she now smiles and waves at us when we drop her off. She will be transitioning to the toddler room this week. She is walking all over the place and is developing quite the sense of humor!
I am staying busy with Real Estate. With the rates so low, we are seeing a lot more buyers! Josh just had a birthday. His parents came to visit for his and McKinney's bdays which are only 1 week apart. We had a great time. Josh and I are about to celebrate our 5th anniversary and going on our first trip without McKinney. We leave for Santa Fe at the end of the week and my parents are going to be staying here at our house with McKinney. Should be fun times for all.



1 comment:
I may be good at facebook and my own blog, but not doing so great on keeping up with my friend's blogs! Just now reading this- Happy Birthday McKinney!!And hope ya'll had a great trip to Santa Fe- Luke and I are hoping to take a trip together someday. sigh...
Post a Comment